Statement regarding COVID19
We WILL REMAIN Open - While all Americans are being impacted by Coronavirus/COVID-19, we remain committed to serving as your trusted healthcare partner, and therefore we will remain open to serve you. Our entire team looks forward to providing you with the medical care you need and the special attention you deserve.
T4Men is Open for Testosterone Treatments and Annual Physical Exams
WHAT WE ALWAYS DO:
Safety & Precautions - We will continue to ensure a safe and superior experience for all our clients and staff, and we would like to share what we do at T4Men, LLC to ensure your safety:
- Regularly clean and sterilize patient spaces with CDC-approved disinfectant
- Properly dispose of single use items such as gloves, gauze, needles, etc. in specifically designated bins/receptacles.
- Wipe down client and visitor chairs between each client using CDC-approved disinfectants.
- Require employees to wash their hands between clients.
- Provide 60%+ alcohol-based hand sanitizer in common areas for all staff and clients
ADDITIONAL MEASURES WE ARE TAKING:
- Requiring all staff to wear masks and requiring any staff who experiences symptoms or has had contact with someone who is positive to stay home and get tested.
- Cleaning common areas, including waiting room door handles, chairs and items with CDC-approved disinfectant multiple times a day.
HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD:
Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
When you cough or sneeze, use the inside of your elbow or cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, throw used tissues away, and wash your hands immediately.
If you are sick, wear a facemask when you are around other people or visiting your doctor’s office (unless this causes trouble breathing).
Clean and disinfect surfaces in your home that are touched often: tables, door knobs, light switches, countertops, handles, toilets, faucets, etc. should be cleaned and disinfected daily.
At T4Men we strive to create a partnership with our clients to improve wellness and performance. That partnership extends to all aspects of your health, so please reach out if you are feeling ill or need guidance as COVID-19 progresses in our community.
Questions or Suggestions - If you have questions or suggestions, please feel free to call our staff at (512) 986-7211 or you may email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally, please remain strong and we will all get through this together, as Americans.